The article is always updated, so press Ctrl + D to bookmark this page in your browser!
Hanoi’s distinct beauty continues to win over travelers’ hearts every year, leading a large number of tourists to be unable to resist pulling out their cameras and taking stunning photoshoots. This is the cause of the increase in Hanoi motorbike rental businesses.
Hanoi is a beautiful city full of grace and beauty. Customers have several options thanks to the vehicle’s large variety of modes. Every mode of transportation has advantages of its own as well as a price that satisfies all needs. However, if you frequently have car sickness, it seems that hiring a motorbike would be an ideal choice.
The benefits of using Hanoi motorbike rental services
Let’s explore the advantages of using a motorbike or scooter to get around Hanoi:
- Time-saving: You will spend a lot of time in traffic when going by car or bus. However, you may go quickly and easily by renting a motorcycle in Hanoi. You can move more swiftly and adaptably without having to wait or get caught in traffic.
- Reduce traffic congestion: One of Hanoi’s biggest problems is traffic jams. However, when renting a motorbike, you can minimize traffic jams or move more flexibly without having to wait or get stuck in traffic jams. This saves you a lot of time and energy on the road.
- Discover Hanoi in a new way: When renting a motorbike in Hanoi, you can explore the city in a new way. You can go to the famous tourist attractions of Hanoi easily and you are free to explore and learn about Hanoi’s culture, history and landscape. This helps you to have a wonderful and unique experience when coming to Hanoi.
How much does it cost to rent a motorbike in Hanoi?
For more thorough cost details on particular Hanoi motorbike rental, check out the table below:
|1-5 days||6-10 days||11-15 days||16-20 days||21-25 days||26-30 days|
|Yamaha Sirius 110cc||VND 130.000||VND 120.000||VND 110.000||VND 100.000||VND 90.000||VND 80.000|
|Honda Air Blade 125cc||VND 200.000||VND 180.000||VND 160.000||VND 140.000||VND 120.000||VND 120.000|
|Honda Vision||VND 180.000||VND 160.000||VND 140.000||VND 120.000||VND 110.000||VND 100.000|
|Type||Cost of rental per day||Cost of rental: 3 days||Cost of rental over 5 days|
|Motorbike||Sirius||VND 130,000/day||VND 120,000/day||VND 110,000/day|
|Jupiter||VND 130,000/day||VND 120,000/day||VND 110,000/day|
|Wave||VND 130,000/day||VND 120,000/day||VND 110,000/day|
|Scooter||Lead 110||VND 180,000/day||VND 170,000/day||VND 160,000/day|
|Vision 110||VND 180,000/day||VND 170,000/day||VND 160,000/day|
|Airblade 110||VND 180,000/day||VND 170,000/day||VND 160,000/day|
|Lead 125||VND 200,000/day||VND 190,000/day||VND 180,000/day|
|Vision 125||VND 200,000/day||VND 190,000/day||VND 180,000/day|
|Airblade 125||VND 200,000/day||VND 190,000/day||VND 180,000/day|
|Motorcycle||Exciter||VND 300,000/day||VND 290,000/day||VND 250,000/day|
|Winner 150||VND 300,000/day||VND 290,000/day||VND 250,000/day|
*Note: The costs stated here are solely for reference; actual rental costs may differ based on location and day of the week. For more accurate information, please get in line with the rental company.
Top 8 Hanoi addresses to hire a motorbike
1. MOTOGO Hanoi motorbike rental
- Phone number: 0879 698 886
- Address 1: 81 Nguyen Kha Trac, Mai Dich, Cau Giay district,
- Address 2: 1081 Hong Ha, Chuong Duong, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
- Address 3: Rent a motorbike at Noi Bai airport, 6 lane 2 Dien Xa, Quang Tien, Soc Son, Hanoi
- Rental price: VND 130,000 – 200,000/day
MOTOGO is one of the most famous Hanoi motorbike rental address. There are 2 main types, Air Blade and Sirius, that are identical in quality and design because they are imported directly in batches. In addition, the vehicle is periodically checked and maintained to ensure that the engine is always smooth and safe for customers when driving on all roads of Hanoi.
2. Bon Bon Motor – prestigious Hanoi Motorbike rental address
- Address: No. 246, Ton Duc Thang Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi
- Phone number: 01255 222 555
- Rental price: VND 80,000 – 150,000/day (depending on vehicle type)
Bon Bon Motor is considered as one of the few most prestigious and quality Hanoi motorbike rental sites today. With the operating motto “customer safety is number one”, it should receive a lot of trust and become the preferred choice of tourists when coming to the land of thousand years of civilization or the people living in it.
Bon Bon Motor’s offers many different models (from 2012 to the present) so it is diverse in models and designs. Besides, the motor is always prepared with a good helmet so that you can rest assured to go for a walk around the city.
3. 13535 Hanoi Motorbike Rental
- Address: No. 55, Ham Long Street, Hang Bai Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Phone number: 0888 286 139
- Rental price: From VND 130,000/day (depending on vehicle type)
13535 Hanoi Motorbike Rental is located right in the center of the “capital” and Vietnam Airlines/bus 86 parking, so it’s convenient to rent and return motorcycles. In some cases, it is also possible to request to pick up the motorbikes at Sapa/Noi Bai and return the motorbikes in Hanoi. It’s extremely suitable for those who want to go on a long trip or customers who want to rent motorbikes to explore the unique things of Hanoi.
In addition, the advantage of 13535 Hanoi Motorbike Rental also lies in the quality of rental motorbikes, which are relatively new, and the engine is smooth due to regular inspection and periodic maintenance. In parallel, there are full valid documents such as insurance, carvet, …. The rental contract is also prepared so that all procedures are quick and neat.
4. Nguyen Tu Motorbike’s – favorite Hanoi motorbike rental place.
- Address: No. 24D, Ta Hien Street, Hang Buom Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi – No. 112B, Nguyen Van Cu Street, Long Bien District, Hanoi
- Phone number: 0942 467 674
- Rental price: VND 120,000 – 150,000/day and VND 800,000 – 1,200,000/month (depending on vehicle type)
Scooters are most chosen by customers at Nguyen Tu Motorbike’s. The plus point is the variety of models and designs, good quality and the engine is always smooth. On the other hand, the motorbike is regularly maintained and carefully checked before handing over to you to minimize possible damage and ensure safe driving.
5. Loc Motorbike – top Hanoi motorbike rental
- Address: No. 1096, Lang Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi
- Phone number: 0985 825 787
- Rental price: VND 70,000 – 150,000/day (depending on vehicle type)
The most impressive point in Loc Motorbike is the quality and variety of motorbikes in terms of designs and models, so it can meet all needs and purposes. Besides, the procedure for renting a motorbike is quite simple and quick when it only takes about 10 minutes and requires some types of identification documents such as driver’s license, identity card/citizen identity card or passport and deposit.
6. Mr-Good bikes
- Address: No. 10, 378/65/42, Thuy Khe Street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi – Alley 149, Trich Sai Street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi
- Phone number: 0343 506 996
- Rental price: VND 100,000 – 150,000/day and VND 1,000,000 – 1,400,000/month (depending on vehicle type)
Mr-Good Bikes has a shop located right at the West Lake of Hanoi – a central location, so it is very convenient for you to pick up/drop off your vehicle when renting or when there is a need for door-to-door delivery, it will also be promptly and quickly responded.
At the same time, when renting a motorbike at Mr-Good Bikes, you will be provided with free helmets and other related items to be able to participate in traffic safely. The rental contract is fully prepared and clear on the terms, so you can feel secure when signing it. In particular, all problems during the rental process are thoughtfully and dedicatedly supported.
7. Phung Motorbike – professional Hanoi motorbike rental address
- Address: No. 13, Ngo Huyen Street, Hang Trong Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Phone number: 0904 253 491
- Rental price: VND 120,000 – 200,000/day (depending on vehicle type)
Phung Motorbike is a professional Hanoi motorbike rental address with repair service. Therefore, all vehicles here are always guaranteed in terms of quality. At the same time, with regular inspection and periodic maintenance, the machinery runs relatively smoothly and can minimize damage when driving to every corner of the capital.
8. Hanoi motorbike rental: Gia Hung
- Address: No. 41, Ngo Huyen Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Phone number: 0936 345 123
- Rental price: From VND 100,000/day (depending on vehicle type)
You can pick up the motorbike directly at Gia Hung’s store or request to have the motorbike delivered to the pier, hotel or other areas of Hanoi for only VND 15,000. Besides, do not forget to check the rearview mirror, brakes, turn signals, tires, trunk, lights, … before receiving to minimize the compensation when returning.
Advice for Hanoi motorbike rental first-timers:
If you plan to rent a motorbike from any location, at any time, make sure to thoroughly inspect the vehicle first..
- The initial vehicle examination is an important experience when receiving a vehicle. Check all the lights (sine, cos, turn signal), the horn, the neck lock, the foot brake, the hand brake with the brakes with both hands on the scooter. To prevent being compensated, you should notify the motorbike owner right away if you notice anything strange or broken.
- To ensure safety in the process of moving and using the motorbike, you should choose new motorbikes and remember to ask for the owner’s phone number in case something goes wrong.
- Never forget to ask clearly about the issue of unforeseen damage to the vehicle on the road, as you may be required to pay for the cost of repairs. When a motorbike unexpectedly breaks down by the side of the road, you shouldn’t go to the nearest repair shop right away; instead, you should call the shop’s owner and the vehicle’s owner to see how the matter can be resolved at the address.
You can use the places shown above to rent a motorbike in Hanoi if you don’t have a motorbike and need to get there. You can leave a comment in the space below if you have any questions concerning the Hanoi motorbike rental service. Have a good journey!